- 32 Hours of Classroom Training
- 90 Days e-Learning Access Included
- PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition from PMI
- PMP® Mock Exams and Mock Projects
- Group Activities for better reinforcement
- Real world examples from various industries
- Industry based case studies
- Trainers’ Notes, Sample Question Paper & Case Studies
- 35 Contact hours certificate
- PMP exam application assistance
- 24/7 customer support
About the Course
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the top professional certifications for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute, USA. PMI’s latest salary survey confirms what businesses, job boards and the media have been proclaiming for the past two years: Project management is one of the hottest professions out there. Your PMI credential — specifically, the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential — also positively impacts your salary, according to the survey responses of more than 30,000 practitioners in 29 countries. The positive impact is not exclusive to the U.S. PMP credential holders in all countries surveyed noted higher median salaries than non-credential holders — some upwards of 50 percent more.
Who needs to attend?
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMP or CAPM certification.
What is this course about?
PMP training from Trainerkart is a unique, power packed, career-ready package and one of a kind in the industry. Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the topmost professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute.
What learning benefits do you get from Trainerkart’s training?
- Establish a common vocabulary and understanding of basic Project Management terms and concepts such as PMBOK®, project, Project management, operations, programs, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers’ responsibilities and competencies.
- Describe the purpose, inputs, and outputs of the processes in each of the five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing
- Define the 10 Project Management Knowledge areas & the processes in each. Define & explain the relationship of process groups, Knowledge areas, project phases, project &product life cycle
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, & techniques, are necessary in each phase of a project & understand the PMP® examination nuances
- Understand, acknowledge & appreciate importance of risk management. Learn tools and techniques for managing the risks in projects
- Overview of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) & discussion on concept of Buffer Management.
- Help the participants to understand one, understand others, and manage the interface more efficiently & effectively. Understanding the impact of organizational structures on projects
- Discussion on project manager’s professional responsibilities.
- With the help of case studies, motivating the participants to use the principles of Project Management in their own Work area discussed with the help of case studies.
Why Trainerkart Learning Solution?
Trainerkart Learning Solutions training is the best and value for time & money invested. We stand out because our customers
Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
Get trained by the best trainer in the industry.
Get access to course specific learning videos.
Get 100% Money back guarantee.